Friday, November 23, 2012

Local Card Swap Creation

Hi All, thought I would post my card that I created for our Local Card Swap.  I have to drop them off today, was time consuming to do, but did it all in steps and then did assembly all at once. The image I stamped is a Lilly Of The Valley stamp, they are so adorable. Colored the image with copics, and the snow flakes with a glitter pen, then did some layers with my nestabilities, and some PP.  The poinsettia was a Marianne Die, and I used this sparkle glue like substance from Martha Stewart, it is thick like paste and when it dries, it dries hard and looks like snow, I am going to try and make a Xmas card with a Tree and put this stuff on, I  think it will look wonderful.  If you have any questions, just give a shout out.
 
We have 12 people doing the swap, so I had to make 12 of the same cards and then we turn them in at the store, and will get 12 cards back all different , I have being doing this for 3 years now and really enjoy all the different cards I get back. Some times I keep the cards and other times I used them or donate them to Operation Write Home.  I am going to donate all my UN used cards from this year, time to clean out the closet so to speak.

Oh well, may be back to show off something else before I get rid of them.

Thanks for stopping by.
hugs
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment