Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Gone but hopefully not forgotten!!

Well, here I am, how many months now, sorry but when one does not have ones health, you have nothing much. I won't go into the LONG and boring story, as it is still not over with. I was supposed to be in the hospital, with the Dr.'s changing my medications, and to do so I have to be under medical supervision for 3 to 7 days or so, I dread it, but want to get it over with. And my pain levels have been horrible to say the least, and while they are changing my medications, 2 of those days I will have NO medication at all, I can't imagine what a WITCH I will be!! My husband in a laughing manner, said, Call me when it is over with!!!  I know he is half laughing, but the other half of him could never deal with me in total pain. It will be an en lightning experience to say the least, and like I said as of right now, we still do not know exactly when this will be.

Oh well, I have been not doing much crafting, or card making. Making some cards here and there, but no energy to photo them and blog, so I have been just mailing them out.  But I did get a card made for Joan's challenge this week, so that will follow below this paragraph. I will then make another post and show the card that I made for a card swap at our local craft store, we had to make 12 of the same card and will then get back 12 different cards.

So my card today is kind of simple, we were to use white and gold and some pearls and to use an embossing folder as well, my pearls are kind of hard to see but they are there. If you have any questions, please post me, to me it is obvious what I used and did, but you never know.

Joan's Challenge this week and the guidlines can be found HERE. Joan has wonderful prizes for her challenges, and carries a wide variety of things in her store, and if she does not have, she will make every effort to help you find what you are looking for. Joan has Quick and efficent service as well.

Have a great week everyone!!

HUGS
Donna

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty card Donna. Sometimes simple is best. Love the Cheers sentiment.
    I am so glad you felt well enough to enter this week.
    Thanks again for joining us at Joan' Gardens for our weekly challenge.
    Joan
    www.atjoansgardens.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Joan, it did take some energy, but I hope it continues to be an uphill climb, hopefully I will get to this weeks challenge as well. Take care. Thanks for visiting me here.
      hugs
      Donna

      Delete
  2. Hi Donna. I'm so glad that you have the energy to make a card! It is so pretty with the gold fold paper and the pearls at all the intersections of the diamond embossing - very elegant.

    Please take care and know that I am thinking about you. Sending healing thoughts your way ~~~ Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Loll, love that you came to visit me, I hope to get more productive each week, but one never knows, once I start xmas shopping, crafting gets put to the back of the list!! Have to hop over to your blog, as I do daily!! Take care and thanks again.
      hugs
      Donna

      Delete