Sunday, October 3, 2010

BUSY BUSY

Sorry, have not been around much, have not had time to do any creating. I am making some cards for OWH (Operation Write Home) and also World card making day and the challenge at Hero Arts. The best stamp company around, product and customer service wise!!
Anyway, this week I will be cleaning and organizing my craft room which was my research room doing Genealogy for over 30 years, so a daunting task to say the least. But needs to be done, as the room I have been using to do my crafting in gets very cold in the winter, it is a porch of sorts with not much heat, in which I did not do much creating during the last winter, except for when I used the space heater, which it has just gotten to crowded out there to use, not safe anymore. So cleaning I will be doing a lot of!!!

So should be back in a week or so, maybe less, if all goes well.
Thanks for stopping by.
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment