Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happ New Year!!!


Hi Everyone, Hope everyone has survived the Holidays! I am glad for life to return to a normal pace once again! And how did you love that snow we all got on the East Coast right after Christmas!! Awesome, I loved it, and my dog loved it as well, not that you can tell by the above picture as we were getting ready to go outside so she could play for a while, and with her thin tipped ears we have to dress accordingly!!

Well, one of my many New Years Resolutions was to maintain this blog on a some what Regular basis, which will be hard for me to do, as I don't lead a very exciting life, but I will try!!
I hope to make a card a day or close to it, and then donate most of them to Operation Write Home.

So hopefully will be back tomorrow with my first creation!!

God Bless and see you soon.
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment