Thursday, December 8, 2011

Christmas Tag Inspired by Tim


Well, for the last 3 years I have done the 12 tags of Christmas along with the oh so talented T!m Holtz, but after the first 3 tags, I ran out of steam and did not even have some of the products to complete one of the tags, and had nothing to substitute even for it, so I just decided with all that is going on and that I had to do, to forgo doing the rest of the tags this year. But I am going to enter the first Tag I did, at the challenge over at Joan's Garden this week, the theme was to do a Christmas tag, anything goes, may even enter the one or two Tags I did manage to get done, have to see if I have the steam to photo them and make the posts!!
So I hope everyone is having fun preparing for the Holidays!! I have mixed feelings about them, so won't go into it right now.
Take care and Happy Holidays.
Hugs
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment