Wednesday, November 21, 2012

2nd Entry for Joans Challenge #41

Well, it must be a miracle, two weeks in a row I actually got two cards for the challenge done, I don't think I have ever done that, I am usually a last minute person, down to the wire. I can remember as a child, getting yelled at by my mother. I would be given a home work assignment in school, had a whole month to do the report, and there I was at the last minute, running around trying to get the information needed, the only thing we had were encyclopedia's, NO Internet. Kids now a days don't know how easy they have it!! So I guess I have not learned, I still leave stuff to the last minute!! The only difference is now I have no Mother to yell at me, just my husband!!! :)

Oh well, here is my second entry for Joan's Challenge, you can visit the challenge and Joan's site, HERE.

Again, I used scraps from my scrap bin, the last piece of the paper bag, and this stamped image is from Lillie of The Valley. The flower is Memory Box or Poppy Stamps.(Too tired to go look)  :)

Enjoy and thanks for stopping by.
hugs
Donna

1 comment:

  1. Donna, at least you got it done, so we are just thrilled for that. Cute card too. I love those recycle things.

    Thanks so much for joining us at Joan's Gardens for our weekly challenge.
    Happy Thanksgiving to you and all your family! Enjoy the day!
    Joan
    www.atjoansgardens.com

    ReplyDelete