Friday, July 19, 2013

First Xmas Card of the Season with Some New Memory Box Dies!!

Well, today's card is a bit of Xmas in July! I am making this card, which will be one of many for the Holiday Season.  This card I am making with some of the dies I got from Joan's Gardens and it is for Joan's Challenge that I am making this card. You can see the guidelines for the challenge HERE, and you can see a sample card made by Selma, from Selma's Stamping Corner, HERE.

Come join the fun.

I used Memory box dies, card stock, cutter, glossing accents on the string of lights, of course my Vagabond, other adhesives, my fiskars hand punch for the tiny flowers on the tree, liquid pearls in the center of the little flowers. and  From Elizabeth Crafts is the sentiment Merry Christmas. And that is it. All of which can be purchased through Joan, and if she does not have it, she will try and get it for
you, if you ask her to!! She is a very wonderful person!!
Thanks for stopping by, and have a great weekend, mine I guess,  will be spent indoors, trying to BEAT the HEAT, or hide from the heat. Take care and thanks for stopping by.

Hugs
Donna


2 comments:

  1. This is so cute. I love the little birds decorating the tree.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I fell in love with your birds holding the lights. Love the tree with the beautiful star and bulbs. Well done.

    ReplyDelete