Thursday, January 16, 2014

Simple Post/Personal update

Hi all, hope everyone is doing well, would like to wish you all a very Happy New Year, have not been doing much social crafting lately, I did make a lot of Christmas cards, and cards for giving Christmas gifts, but did not have enough time to Photo them all and post the pictures to this blog, as usual of late, my health is not well, between my Fibromyalgia, and other health problems, I am very limited at what I can do, and it is not much. And I know no one wants to read about all that, so just wanted to let a few of my Friends know what is going on, as I have been getting some inquiries, so I thought I would  just make this simple post to let you know where I have been.

I do hope to be back soon, in steps I am sure, I am still wandering around watching every ones progress and beautiful work, so see you all soon.

Thanks everyone,
hugs
Donna

3 comments:

  1. Take care Donna. Sending you healing thoughts ~~~~~ Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are a sweetie Loll, Thanks!! Keeping my fingers crossed, one of these days!! Enjoying you make your christmas cards, I too hope to make them on and off all year to help not being over whelmed next year. Talk to you soon.
      hugs
      Donna

      Delete
  2. Hi Donna! Just wanted to day hi, was happy to see you posted to let us know how you are doing. Thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete