Wednesday, December 8, 2010

December update















Hello Cyber Space, It has been some time since I have been around, keeping busy with the Holidays and all it involves and now I have been following along with the Amazing Tim Holtz and his 12 tags of Christmas, I will post of a few of them that I have done along with this post, and when done I will post all 12. Again, they are my version of what I like, I am not totally grunge like Tim is, and I improvise with what I have and what he uses. It is fun doing some techniques I have not done in a while, helps to clean out the cobwebs on my creativity!



This Friday Hero Arts, one of my favorite stamp Companies is having a Blog Hop to blast off their 2011 Catalog~~ So if you have the time come on over and follow the blogs and leave some loving comments and win some wonderful prizes and meet some wonderfully talented people!!

This flickr group of ladies is the greatest, and with some great tools they put out some astounding projects!!


Another site, that keeps me going back for more is Stamp TV with Gina K, some great videos. I love her stamps of late, and she has some wonderful designers as well, one of my favorites is a Theresa Momber, she is just AWESOME, and it is so easy to follow her lead, as she gives lovely step by step directions or video tutorials. Such a talented lady! Her blinkie is on the side, check out her blog!! You won't be sorry.



Not much new in my neck of the woods, just taking life one day at a time. Winter is settling in, so being cooped up I hope to become more creative and maybe get this blogging thing down pat, as you can tell I am not much of a blogger, have a lot to learn.



Thanks for checking in!!

Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment