Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Monthly Update back full time come Fall.


Hi All,
Sorry have been low key lately, doing monthly updates till the fall right now, maybe will start posting daily once the fall comes, will see how my health is.
The card I made and that I am posting today is the one I made for the card exchange over at Lily Pad Cards, I have been doing this card exchange for well over a year and half and it is very enjoyable, have met some WONDERFUL ladies and gotten cards from all over the world, so if you have the time, click on the blinkie on my web site and take a gander over!! Will be enjoyable I promise!!
See you soon,
Hugs
Donna

1 comment:

  1. Hi Donna. Love your pretty card with those fab sparkly butterflies.
    You won a giveaway on my blog - can you head over and email me. :) Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete