Monday, September 26, 2011

Miracle Two in a Week!! Yowzers!!









Well, I am on a roll for sure!! Two post in 1 week, a record for me, it does take me forever though, this card and box took me a whole day to do and then some fiddling on the next day. I am so slow and keep changing my mind along the way.

Anyway this card and box I made as an entry for the Challenge over at Joan's Garden , you have to create a card, use purple color some where and also some 3D type embellishments, flowers, butterflies, and it has to be a Birthday Card. And you also have to make the box to put the card in as shown here at Selma's Stamping Corner . The card took me a day, the box about a 1/2 hour and the bow about another 1/2 hour, I seem to be bow challenged, usually I use my bow maker, but this bow I am made following Becca Feeken's direction and using her peg bow maker that my husband made out of scraps of wood in the basement. Here is Becca's wonderful site, Amazing Grace, she does some fantastic work as well as Joan and Selma, all very creative women!!!

So I am entering this card at Joan's challenge this week and also the Bling Challenge over at Lilly Pad Card's.

And then of course I will post my work of creation on Hero Arts Flickr site, here, and I guess that is it. I have a list of what I used under the picture on my Flickr page. I upload all my creations to that web site.
Contact me if you have any questions!!
Thanks for looking,
Off to make a fall card for a fall card exchange on our Hero Arts Flickr group.
Donna

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Donna on your first post at Joan's Gardens. I am so happy to see your beautiful card and box.

    Don't feel bad, as it sometimes takes me all day too. You did a great job!

    Joan
    www.atjoansgardens.com

    ReplyDelete