Saturday, October 1, 2011

Fall creations WCM Weekend






Well had some time this weekend to do some creating and hope to do some more tomorrow. Started these two cards Friday, took the pictures and then finished them up today, did the fronts on Friday and the insides today, had to let some things dry.






Kind of some simple cards, but for me time consuming, I never seem to be able to do anything fast these days. This first card is using some Bazzil cardstock, Heartfelt Creations Stamp Rustic Autumn Wheel. I love their stamps. And I used my copics to color it in with, and some PP behind it. Added some bling and a bow, and done. Sentiment is on the inside. I made a similar card for a fall exchange on my flickr group at the same time, but a bit different. Forgot to photo that one before I mailed it, oh well.


Now I think I will go and try and answer some emails, will post my other card shorty in a second post.


Thanks to anyone that happens on to my blog, I am not an avid blogger and don't have many followers, so i do most of this for me. But just wanted to say thanks just in case.


Take care,

Donna















No comments:

Post a Comment