Thursday, October 13, 2011





This is one of the cards I did for my flickr group, for our Christmas Card Mingle, I have to make two cards and send them on to two other fellow card makers, and I could not make up my mind what I wanted to do so I had about 5 cards started at once, could just not make up my mind, so will post a few of the ones I made, they are ok, but nothing is wowing me. The thing is we have to use Hero Art stamps, and I love their stamps, but there is nothing I have of theirs that I really wanted to use. They do have some new ones out for Christmas, but nothing I want. I have a bunch of the new Penny Black ones and will be making some new ones with those over the next few days.

If you have any questions, just leave a comment and I will reply to you.

Off to watch a movie, will be back in a few days I hope, god willing!!

Stay safe, healthy and Happy!!

Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment