Thursday, October 13, 2011

Some More Choices






These were some of the other options I made for my Christmas card mingle Exchange. I finally decided whom I am sending what, now I have to make another card and I have to make 12 of that design for another exchange I am doing through our local Craft Store, The Scrapper's Cove (Here), a great place to shop and hang out!! The girls are so friendly there, it is like going home when you visit.
Oh well, if I am not back have a great weekend.
Take care,
hugs
Donna

1 comment:

  1. Wow these are gorgeous Donna. So wonderful to see that you are back into the cardmaking again.
    They are all stunning but the second one is my favorite. I love the simplicity of that one branch and the traditional colours. The embossing on the others is amazing too and so loved how you used your inks to add extra character to each card. Thanks for sharing today.

    ReplyDelete