Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Birthday for Kailey

Well, I luckily also got the time to finish my granddaughters birthday card, she loves Horses, so I thought this stamp would be appropriate. It is a Magnolia Stamp, and I thought the colors looked great!

I used copics to color the image,  and went over the mane with my spica markers by copic to make it sparkle , and it does sparkle so prettily, even though you can not see it in the picture.
I also used liquid pearls on the Birthday Girl sign. The rest was a breeze.
I Used Roses made with dies from My Favorite Things, and put some glossy accents on them to simulate dew drops, and also put the glossy accents on the horses hooves to add some depth.
I hope she enjoys her card!!!  (UPDATE) She loved her card!!)

Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs
Donna

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card! I love your colouring too!!! wowww!

    Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna, this is darling. The image, your layering and coloring...everything looks GREAT!
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete