HERE at Joan's, and HERE is a lovely sample card by Selma, Joan's design team and to all of us following her blog, she is so very talented and offers such great inspiration. All products I used can be obtained at Joan's as well. Thanks. for stopping by. I won't list my products used, as I have so few followers, if you have any questions, just let me know.
Here is what you need to do for Joan's Gardens Weekly Challenge #31
- Framed lattice background
- Any type of flowers
- A bird
- A vertical greeting
- You will have until next Thursday (August 30) morning 6:00 AM EST to link your project.
You can enter more than once. A winner will be chosen from the Random Drawing for week #31. The winner of challenge and will be announced Friday August 31. This winner will win a set of Summer Distressed inks by Ranger. The winner will also be entered in the end of the year $100 gift certificate drawing.
Below are the guidelines:1. You must have a blog or post to the SCS gallery.
2. Post your challenge card to your blog.
3. Or if you are posting to the SCS gallery, you will need to use a special code to tag your card to the challenge. This week's code is joansgardens, JG823 and needs to be posted with the challenge. Please enter both on the same line with a comma between as I have shown.
4. Link your card/project to the Blue Inlinkz icon listed at the bottom of the challenge.