Wednesday, December 5, 2012

8th and Last Tag For Today and maybe Last For Joan's Challenge

Hi, well this may be my last tag, unless I get one or more done later, but that is a big IF. Check out all the information and all the other ladies lovely tags, HERE , at Joan's Gardens weekly Challenges.  And get some wonderful inspiration at Selma's Stamping Corner, HERE.
So I hope you enjoyed seeing them, I certainly enjoyed doing them.
So Here is the last one for now.

Hugs and Thanks for stopping by,
Donna
This card I stamped the branch and colored with distress markers, then stamped the owl on a separate card stock and colored and cut it out with copics and 3D popped it on the branch and well as one of the nuts
The berries are 3D popped at well, and the big eyes of the owl I covered in Glossy accents, it does not show up in the tag, but it does show more in real life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment