Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year

Hello World, and Happy New Year to you all, I hope that 2013 will be a better year for everyone! I hope to be back to crafting and making my cards within the week, January is going to be a hectic month for me, I have some things, personal, that have to be taken care of, so as soon as that is settled, I hope to be doing things on a more regular basis, so the month of January may be a limited month crafting wise. While I am doing or going through these personal issues I hope to REVAMP my craft room, one can but hope.
Take care and see you all soon, I can't wait, Poppy Stamps has a new line of dies out and Memory box is releasing a new line in 1 day, and Cheery Lynn is gearing up for a big release around the 15th I believe, CAN'T WAIT!!!
Hugs to all
Donna 

No comments:

Post a Comment