Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Joan's Gardens First Challenge of the Year!!

Hi All,
This is going to be a quick post, I just finished my card, I have had some kind of bug and have not been doing much. So check out Joan's Gardens, a wonderful place to shop, and make friends, and get some great inspiration from Selma, from Selma's Stamping Corner, she is awesome!!


The Guidelines are HERE, but it is very simple, make a blue and white card  (I added some Gold), use 4 corner dies, make it a  THANK YOU card, and add a flower.  Easy Peasy.

All items used on my card can be gotten at Joan's.

OH well, my card is here and thanks for stopping by.

Hugs
Donna

1 comment:

  1. This is very pretty Donna. Sorry you have not been feeling well. Thanks for taking the time to join us in our challenge at Joan's Gardens. Get well soon.

    ReplyDelete