Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Joan's Weekly Challenge

Hi All,
Well another week and time for another Challenge at Joan's Gardens!!
Easy one this week, guidelines can be found HERE, at Joan's. Joan has made a sample card herself this week and it is gorgeous, and of course,
Selma, from Selma's Stamping Corner, Joan's one woman design team, and boy is she talented has done a sample card HERE.

My card will follow, any questions, let me know, I am keeping my posting short and sweet lately till I am back up full tilt and full of energy.
Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs
Donna



1 comment:

  1. I love you project for today, specially…all the MB dies
    Thanks for sharing.
    Bibiana, DTM for Memory Box
    Please visit My recently launched Personal Blog: http://stampingwithbibiana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete