Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Before and After Challenge at Joan's Gardens

Hi all,
Last minute Donna here, I try and I try and just never seem to be able to light the fire under my butt and get things done early.
Anyway, we were to make a card this week, and then take a picture of it, then bling it up! And then we are to show our Before and After pictures. My sentiment is on the inside. Well, I am not a fancy gaudy card maker, so there won't be a lot of bling but I did add some, plus I am still on my up hill climb on trying to feel better. And it is a slow crawl, but I am determined.

So if you would like to check out this weeks challenge at Joan's Gardens , Joan's guidelines for the challenge, can be found HERE
And of course Selma, from Selma's Stamping corner did a beautiful sample card, which can be seen HERE.
All of what I used was or can be purchased from Joan's Gardens, except the stamp, that is from Stampin Up !!

Any questions, just give me a shout and I will get back to you.

Thanks
Hugs
Donna



4 comments:

  1. So sweet and so pretty---both the unembellished, and love what you did when you dressed it up! Gorgeous layering!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna, love what you did with this card. The additionof the butterflies and bow took your card up a notch or two. Great job.

    Thanks for joining us at Joan's Gardens for our weekly challenge
    Joan
    Www.atjoansgardens.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Donna. Love both versions, but my favorite is the first ... you know me, less is more! :) Beautiful watercolored flowers with great depth of shading ... love the color and the oval framing is really perfect for this image. Loll xx

    ReplyDelete