Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Happy Spring!!

Hi everyone, not that I have many followers, anyway, just wanted to wish you all a Happy Spring where ever you may be living.
Love all the pretty colors and leaves coming out, although I do not like the pollen and how I feel, but it is a part of life, and have to deal with it as such.

I hope to be back to posting soon, have a bunch of new dies to use, got some of the ones by Susan-Tiernery Cockburn, to make all her gorgeous flowers!! The dies are great and her videos easy to follow, if you have not tried them you should!! I got mine from Joans Gardens, HERE. And you can check out one of Susan's videos HERE.  This video is for showing you how to make the flowering Quince. You can see other video's from there for her other flowers. Plus she has to basic videos on showing you how to do some of the basic flowering techniques.  Enjoy!!

 
Anyway, I am in the process of cleaning my craft room and we are having company next week for a few days, so when the chaos is over, I hope to be able to craft and relax. And as my health is still in the trash so to speak, recouping from doing any type of cleaning takes double or triple the amount of time it used to!!!

Take care for now and hope to see you soon.

hugs
Donna 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Donna. Looking forward to seeing what you do with your new toys! Thanks for the link to the videos - will check them out.

    Have fun and enjoy your company. As far as the housework and you taking a long time to recover ... I say, don't do it! :) Instead, spend your energy creating and having fun! Take care. Loll xx

    PS ... did get to spend time in my studio today and made a card that I'm really happy with. Will post tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete