Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Back at It Finally!!

Well, I have finally crawled back to my craft room and got my card made for Joan's weekly challenge at Joan's Gardens.

My health issues have had me kind of down and out, but I am trying to keep my head up and some days it is tough.

So here I am, I got my card done, it will follow the post, the guide lines for this weeks challenge can be found HERE!  Joan has some really great challenges and also great prizes.  Selma's sample card can be seen HERE on Selma's blog, Selma's Stamping Corner. Selma is Joan's one woman design team, and she and Joan give us all some great inspiration.

So, stop on over and check it out. If you have any questions let me know, All of what I used can be purchased at Joan's Gardens.

Thanks for stopping by,
hugs
Donna

 

5 comments:

  1. Donna, what a precious card. Love the embossed layer, the sweet little flowers and the pretty oval die cut. Sorry that you have been ill, but glad to know you are better now. Beautiful job on the challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I LOVE how you worked the dies and the embossing on this. HOW pretty, how different, the punch of orange on this is just wonderful! So glad you are "heads-up" now, and hope you'll feel better and better. Love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Donna. I love the die you used and the design you created. Great job.
    Thanks for joining us at Joan's Gardens for our weekly challenge.
    Joan
    www.atjoansgardenss.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you are feeling better...glad to see you back...love the MB die
    bibiana
    DTM for MB

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry to hear you haven't been feeling well and hope you are doing better. Sending healing thoughts your way. Your card is beautiful! Lovely coloring on the flower pot.

    ReplyDelete