Monday, May 16, 2011

Latest Endeavors



Just thought I would add two of my latest creations, I made the Hydrangea card just as an experiment, I had done this one previously and colored it with my copics, this one I used my colored pencils and I thought I would like the copic colored one better but I actually like the colored pencil one better, the small flowers on the big flower are more brilliant looking. And I can't show you the copic one as I had made that and given it to someone and forgot to photo it. OH well, such is life.

My other card is one that I made for our lovely local Stamp and craft Store The Cove, in Milltown, NJ, and we are going to the Expo in Somerset NJ this weekend and they had asked me to make some cards showing some of their products they sell and this one was showing Tim Holtz's Pen Nibs, and this was the best I could come up with, what else do you use an old fashioned ink pen tip for other than writing a letter?

Well, hope you enjoy, thanks for stopping by.

Donna

1 comment:

  1. Wow talk about stunners! That first card is just totally gorgeous! I love the vintage feel to it and the layering is just outstanding. The second card got me wanting that stamp Donna and I bought it yesterday! Yay. I have to have some stamp time with it later. Just such a lovely card with the purple and pink colours. TFS.

    ReplyDelete