Saturday, May 7, 2011

Sunny Days




Hope everyone is enjoying a glorious Saturday am. It is sunny and gorgeous here in New Jersey, and is forecast to be that way for the next week, HOORAY!! This is my time of the year, with my health issues I don't do well in the heat or cold so this is perfect for me, I personally hate when we go from winter right into 80 degree weather and humid, I love my SPRING.
Any way, I have been very busy stamping away, our local SS is having a booth at our local Trade show in two weeks, and they have asked me to make demo cards using some of their products to promote sales, and gee they asked me to a make a bunch using Penny Black stamps, one of my many favorites, so I will put up some of the cards I have made for them. I had to keep them simple which is hard for me, they wanted the people at the trade show, not to be overwhelmed, thinking that it would be too hard for them to do. So no fancy cards, just some CAS cards. I have made 15 so far and now have to do some using some alcohol inks, time to get messy.

If you like stamping you have to check out the Lily Pad Cards, their Blinkie is on my side bar, stupid me, (Blog challenged) can not figure out how to add links into these posts, have tried and get so annoyed when it does not work!.) Their Blog is GREAT, lots to learn, do and get inspired by.
Another great site is The Penny Black Blog, and The Daily Marker. Both wonderful Blogs.
Oh well, back to crafting.
Hugs to all.
Donna
The first picture is Penny Black stamp, and the second card is using some Hero Arts stamps and mixed with some Gina K. stamps. I am not commited to just one stamp line, I am addicted and love most that I come across, my house would be filled if I could afford it!!! God forbid I ever win the lottery! I would buy a house and use it just for crafting, fill it with supplies and invite anyone to come by any time and just have fun, no charge, and that house would be filled with stamps, EVERYTWHERE!! A true Crafting retreat!! One can DREAM, where would be without our DREAMS.

Thanks for stopping by!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Donna! Love those gorgeous orange flowers! Pure yumminess. :-)
    Hugs,
    Dorcas

    ReplyDelete