Thursday, November 10, 2011

Gift Bag


Just a quick post, not much new. Made this cute little gift bag to use for a git card.
Not sure for whom or when, so I left the label unstamped for the time being. I only adhered it with temporary adhesive so I can remove and stamp what I want when I decide.
A very easy gift bag to make, here is the blog where I got the idea from , it is "Scrap and Stamp with Frenchie" , a very enjoyable blog.
Well that is all for right now, will post a picture of the bag I made.
Thanks for stopping by.
Donna
Off to make chocolate chip cookies with my granddaughter!!! Don't you just love grand kids!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Donna, Beautiful card! love the blooms! ...I saw your note at the Bo Bunny blog asking about the link for the Water Distress method I shared for blooms...I've gone into the blog piece and corrected the link so you can link up now. You asked what punch I used for the one on the card? I used the Spellbinders 'Rose Creations' die cuts to make this one. But if you don't have this, I shared a video tutorial at my blog on how to make these blooms using simple scissors, paper and water if you want to check that out....here is the link http://gabriellepollacco.blogspot.com/2011/10/paper-flower-tutorial-websters-pages.html
    Hope that helps! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a darling gift bag! Lov eit.
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete