Monday, November 7, 2011

Gift Box



Well another week, and another challenge over at Joan's Garden's, we had to make a gift box with a ban, using Graphic 45 paper and we then had to decorate the ban, was going to use a pretty bow, but decide to make a pretty poinsettia instead using Spellbinders die, I think it came out pretty. Does not show much in the picture but I used a new spray Mr. Huey's and boy does it glisten, used it on the inked veins of the leaves, and just the veins of the leaves.
Made the little box, which will be great for giving gift cards, over here at Selma's wonderful blog, if you like go check it out.
Well off for some more creating, busy month.
Thanks
See ya soon,
hugs
Donna

6 comments:

  1. Oh Donna, your pizza box turned out BEAUTIFUL!!! Wasn't it fun to make? LOL! I'm making more as gifts!
    Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving such kind words! Glad you liked the tissue box covers and they are pretty simple to make after the first one! I've probably made 100 over the past few months! I have typed up the instructions in WORD if you'd like a copy. I have it in both the .doc format and the newer .docx format. Email me at akadafney@yahoo.com and I'd be glad to send them to you! Only catch is that I WANT TO SEE YOUR creation once finished! LOL! Have a great day and I look forward to receiving your email! Please type Tissue Box Instructions in the subject line so I don't miss it! THANKS again and GREAT WORK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous box. I just loved making mine too. Hugs from Scotland. Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. very very beautiful box you did very good like all of it thank for showing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aren't these just perfect for a little gift? I love your decorative band too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Donna your box is beautiful. I think the poinsettia is a perfect embellishment and I can see that shine. Thanks for joining us this week in the challenge at Joan's Gardens.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful box Donna love how you did the flower for the band.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete