Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Winter Scene


I know it has been a while, but with the Holidays upon us, my time is not my own, and my diseases have had a hold on me and I have had a bit of a time dealing with them, but Hopefully my mind will win over them!! Enough about my issues, on to my cards.
So first, I have created a few cards today, will post separately.
I also was very busy with getting 39 cards off to Jennifer McGuire for a Drive they have been doing for the last few years, Cards that Care, where in they collect Christmas cards to send to the seniors that don't have family in Nursing homes and such, check it out, the drive is over now, but keep it in mind for next year, I work on them through out the year for this drive. So I was busy filling in and writing in each card, so that took me some time.

My first card is one I did for a challenge at Joans Gardens, a wonderful website, check it out if you have time!! She carries great products and will order for you what you need if you want,if she does not have it in stock !! Great lady.

I did the back ground on this card with a technique I learned from Selma's blog, it makes the card look like it is snowing, check out Selma's blog for directions, (one very talented lady, does awesome work), which you can see much better on the card in person, than in the photo here, and then according to the challenge you had to have an animal in the picture, use a die, use some form of embossing (sentiment is embossed in white embossing powder), and to create a scene, so hopefully all is covered with my entry. Obviously I did the scene, and used the die to cut out the deer, (Memory box die) and another die to make the flower (Cheery Lynn die). That's all for now.
Be back shortly with another post.
Hugs for now,
and thanks for stopping by
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment