Monday, July 16, 2012

चल्लेंगे २५ जोंस गार्डेन्स




Apologies for title of this post, no matter how many times I try it, for some reason only known to them, Blogger keeps converting my title to some other language, tried fixing it 4 times, I give up!!!



Hi Everyone, Well I did it, have gotten a second card done for Joan's weekly challenge for challenge 25, will post the second creation here for this challenge, but will not repeat all the details here, please read the following post for the information regarding this wonderful challenge At Joans Gardens.



This card was very easy, and I think so pretty, I just love the colors!! Stamped image, copics, paper, and liquid pearls was all I used to create this quick and easy card.
Thanks
Hugs
Donna

2 comments:

  1. Donna, Your card is beautiful and so creative...WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna,

    The card is great - very inspiring and thanks for all the heads up. I have got to learn more about computers.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete