Tuesday, July 24, 2012



HI All, hope everyone is having a great summer so far, personally I have had enough of the heat and humidity, I am so ready for fall. The 60's are so looking good to me!! Sorry, just how I am. Used to love the heat in my younger years, but now forget getting a tan, I could not lay on a beach for more than 5 minutes!!

Anyway, it is that time of the week for Joan's weekly challenge, below are the guidelines for this week, Everything I used can be purchased through Joan, over at Joan's Gardens.

Here is what you need to do for Joan's Gardens Weekly Challenge #26


■Make a butterfly card

Use green and yellow

■Use something from nature (for instance a fern)
■Have at least 3 layers

You will have until next Thursday (July 26) morning 6:00 AM EST to link your project.



You can enter more than once. A winner will be chosen from the Random Drawing for week #26



The winner of challenge and will be announced Friday July 27. This winner will win an a wooden stamp. The winner will also be entered in the end of the year $100 gift certificate drawing.




Below are the guidelines:



1. You must have a blog or post to the SCS gallery.



2. Post your challenge card to your blog.



3. Or if you are posting to the SCS gallery, you will need to use a special code to tag your card to the challenge. This week's code is JG719 and needs to be posted with the challenge.



4. Link your card/project to the Blue Inlinkz icon listed at the bottom of the challenge


Well, my creation for this week is above, and is OK, there are just some I love how they come out and some that are just OK, to me this is just an OK card, but I had fun making it, and I am sure whom ever I give it to will enjoy it.
Used Card stock, Cheery Lynn Dies, Marianne Dies, Quickutz die, embossing folders, cuttle bug and Sizzix, Liquid pearls, Rock Candy Sticles, Bling, Memory Box die, Sentiment stamp inside, think that is it.



Thanks for stopping by.

If you have any questions, let me know and I will try to answer promptly.

Thanks,
Hugs
Donna

3 comments:

  1. Donna, I love your card! All the layers and the layout is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Donna. I love how you used the dies!
    thanks so much for joining us at Joan's Gardens for our weekly challenge.

    Joan
    www.atjoansgardens.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. very pretty card like all of the layer that you put
    and like that butterfly

    ReplyDelete