Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Summer Rolls on!!! And another Challenge at Joan's Gardens

I am so annoyed with Blogger, had my whole post typed out, and links all done, and they just lost it, I don't know where it went, all that work, ARGH!!

So now this will be short and sweet, this humidity we are having here in Jersey is killing me today, struggling to breath!!

I made my card this week for hubby for fathers day, and also for the Challenge at Joan's Gardens, you can see the guidelines HERE. She has wonderful challenges, all so different and some wonderful prizes, so check it out.

Made this very CAS card in the wee hours of the am Sunday for Fathers Day, after having helped him all day Saturday type of reports for his work, I don't mind helping him, but I had hoped to make some cards, and that sure did not happen.

This week, the only thing that may have come from Joan's is my card stock, I got 3 different color packs and they are wonderful, especially for making flowers.  But as my hubby likes CAS in cards, that is what he got. My stamp was in my stash, not sure whom made it, and I used my copics to color it, and some glossy accents on his nose.

Selma's wonderful sample card can be seen HERE. From Selma's Stamping Corner. Wonderfully talented.

And my card will follow., Thanks for stopping by.  We are due for some strong thunder storms shortly, so want to get this done.

Hugs
Donna

 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Donna. Fab Father's Day card ... I'm sure your hubby loved it. Great image! ... and your coloring is fantastic. Hope all goes well with the thunder storms today ... I do love sitting out on our deck (protected) when one rolls through. Always a good show. Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on your card Selma. It is so pretty and I know your hubby loved it.
    thanks so much for joining us at Joan's Gardens for our weekly challenge.
    Joan
    www.atjoansgardens.com

    ReplyDelete