Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Wicked Wednesday!! I mean storm wise!!

I am going to post this one rather quickly, we are currently getting hammered with some really bad thnder storms and our street out front looks like a RIVER.  I tried to keep busy today, and did some tinkering around the house, and managed to get one card made, for me it is kind of a CAS card. I also do up the inside of my cards, but I forgot I was going to take pictures of that too, oh well, next time, uh oh, lights just flickered, BYE!!

Here is the card,

 

Supplies used,
Kraft paper for base card, Bazzil card stock, layered and I used the Martha Stewart punch around the page punch, not sure which one it is, as they are not labeled, one day I will look them all up and label them.
I colored the bird with copics, the tree, and leaves and nest and eggs with distress markers, and glossy accent on the eggs to make them stand out. Was kind of going for the water painting type look.
Memento ink around the edges of the card stock, used my cutter, stamp a ma jig, my sentiment is from Inky Antics, and the stamped image is from Stampendous.  Nesting Bird I think is the name.

Oh well, storm is getting worse, but shut down the old PC.

Thanks for stopping by, should be on again tomorrow.

hugs
Donna

1 comment:

  1. Hi Donna. Fabulous coloring and I love the gloss on the eggs. I have this same stamp! ... for probably about six months and haven't used it yet - my bad! Loll xx

    ReplyDelete