Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Christmas Card Challenge at Joan's

Another week and another challenge at Joan's Garden's.  The guide lines can be found  HERE.I hope mine counts, one of the guidelines is to use something from Nature, Well I used a  Snowman and to me that is from Snow and Snow is from Mother Nature, so I hope it is ok..

Supplies used,
Stamped image is from Penny Black
Slight Alterations Stamp by Tim Holtz
Distress ink Walnut Stain
Memento ink
Copic Markers to color snowman
Liquid Pearls Snowman's nose and buttons
Martha Stewart's Texture Effect for Snow ball fuzz on Snowmans hat
Spellbinders Grand Scallop Ovals
Cheery Lynns Sprig Die
Cheery Lynn's Holly Leaf die
Gold Leaf Pen for edges of Holly leaves
Red and Green ribbon bow from stash
small gold bells for center of bow.
Picture is Below.

I guess that is it.  Thanks for stopping by. Sorry short post today.

Have a great week.
Donna


6 comments:

  1. Very cute Donna. Love that snowman. Love your texture stamp. Great job.

    Thanks for joining us at Joan's Garden's
    For our weekly challenge.

    Joan
    Www.atjoansgardens.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute Donna. Love that snowman. Love your texture stamp. Great job.

    Thanks for joining us at Joan's Garden's
    For our weekly challenge.

    Joan
    Www.atjoansgardens.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Donna. What a sweet image ... I love the expression on the snowman's face :) Makes me smile! Love the pompom too! So happy to see that you were feeling well enough to make a card. Hope you continue to find energy to have more play time. Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card just makes me smile! I love the snowman, he is so happy!
    I really like the texture you used for his hat also. That's what gives this snowman character :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved your cute little snowguy with his cheery scarlet scarf. Just saw you were a winner of Loll's candy, and I can attest to the fact, you will get some seriously wonderful 'schtuff'. Just followed your link at Loll's, to come over & say congrats, and enjoy your lovely card. I will be joining as your newest follower, and invite you to come over to my blog if and when you have the time. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Donna,just saw your comment over at Loll's, about your upcoming hospitalization. Just wanted to say a big Hi, and wish you well for the visit. Hope & pray all will go smoothly and that you'll be feeling back to blogging and enjoying life very quickly. God Bless. Hugs

    ReplyDelete