Friday, August 16, 2013

Kaileys Birthday Card

HI ,
have not gotten a lot done of late, but I did get my dear Granddaughter's  Birthday card done. She loves purple and she loves flowers, so I had this Daisy stamp and thought she would love  a purple Daisy. The Happy Birthday is a die cut from Elizabeth Crafts.

I used my copics to color it and used some stamen dust in the center along with some very fine crushed glass, so it sparkles, you can't see It much in the picture, but it does show up in real time.

Oh well, that is all for now, hopefully be back with something tomorrow. Hope you all have a great weekend.

hugs
Donna 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Donna. Kailey's card is GORGEOUS!! Love the purple and you can see that the center is glittery, although I'm sure it is even better IRL. So happy to see you creating. Hope you're doing well. Loll xx

    ReplyDelete